Monday 21 July 2014

Living the Holiday Dream x

What a difference just under two weeks make . It's funny how life flings you around, perhaps it's sometimes more of a Wultzer than a rollercoaster ? A couple of weeks ago I was worrying about Eloise's health again now I'm here in Turkey celebrating the life she's been given by her donor family. I'm so lucky to have my gorgeous girl here with me today . 


This is what we all strive for normal family life , no worries, freedom , precious time together . My family always comes together so strongly when we're together in this way on holiday. God I know I'm lucky to be able to afford such luxury but the time to me is precious . I save all year for this, putting money into an account each month. Maybe it's money that could be spent elsewhere, but I've weighed it all up and being on holiday together out weighs everything else I could buy . Off course if my money could buy me more time with my Eloise I would not hesitate to spend it that way, maybe this is the best I can do right now. All memories are precious but the ones we create together on holiday seem golden . That sounds a bit pass the sick bucket but I'm sure a lot of you will appreciate the sentiment. Sometimes when you're at home, you're just living alongside each other as life has become incredibly busy ? A holiday makes you spend quality time together.

                         


     So the next two weeks will be spent as a fantastic family of five, because as we've found out 5 really is our magic number ! I'm grateful to S he has sent me money today to treat the children , so we can have an even better time. 

To top it off our friends A and M are here, we met at the Orka in 2010 when I was still with S and again in 2011 when we'd recently split up. So here we are 3 years later catching up and enjoying each other's company. Like we've never been apart, some friends are just like that aren't they, separation doesn't change your relationship. I'm happy as they'll soon be living a lot closure to us again.

                    Lots of love to you all from Us xxxxx

                          



No comments:

Post a Comment