Sunday 16 February 2014

Onwards and Upwards



Life dare I say it is moving along nicely into calmer waters......I can feel the tensions of the last few months leaving my body, no more insomnia, no more palpitations and really little need for bath therapy zone out time ! Although that is still a pleasant way to spend some me time ! 

       Yesterday Eloise was seen in Bristol Cardiology clinic by her lovely consultant. All went well, he said her heart looked happy again , good to hear. Fluid still hanging around but as previously stated that's probably there for the duration and causing her heart no loss of function. Heart rate also remains elevated but again GOSH has a drug plan for that in April if it persists. Eloise is now on 2mg of steroid and feeling fine, she's managed to avoid every bug thrown her way. School attendance up from 71% to 78% so having a Saturday outpatient appointment and bloods tomorrow during school holidays can only help that issue.

I have continued to meet weekly with new people via City Socializer www.citysocializer.com
It's working well, last week I went to the Bristol Ram and listened to a band and yesterday I met around 30 people at the Hole in the Wall for drinks and chat, enjoyed a cider or two ;-) Next Sunday I am going to Zaza Baazar with the group.....there starts a busy week for me ! Three shifts at work, Zaza Baazar with work colleagues Wed, War Horse theatre to Cinema link up Thurs with Eloise. Friday Mass Mingle with CS and Saturday out with the girlies. So yes I have a life ! 

Also developing quite a love affair with my two Nikon Cameras , been wandering around my side of Bristol taking a few snaps. Today's offerings.
                        The Downs     
                     Bristol Suspension Bridge


Royal West of England a Academy of Art

I just love living here, it's a great place, all the photographs I have taken of Bristol are all of landmarks within walking distance of my home. I am lucky to live in this central location. I know a lot of you probably prefer the country but it's not for me. The City is where I feel at Home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment